Our Business Trend
- Focus the quality instead of quantity.
- Timely delivery instead of delay, pending delivery!
- Fulfill commitment instead of dialog exchanging.
- Maintain international standards.
Quality production involves
- Selecting Best & Natural products.
- Selection done by our experts in house.
- Raw material selection and care of the best.
- Second inspection took place before going Manufacturing/Processing.
- Customer focused processing, packaging and delivery.
- Correct packing method and use of best product related materials.
- Price competitiveness.
- Being innovative with new products and methods.
- Consistency of products, points of contact and delivery times.
- Plants always maintained hygiene and also transport vehicles (specially for food division).
- In oil mills we do not use any GREASE or LUBRICANTS in machines, use pure mustard oil, otherwise Lubricants will mix with oil and it will not remain pure.
- Building the best team by investing in people and skills.
- Back-up facilities to rectify any errors.
To ensure that these standards are met, and to satisfy statutory and customer requirements, we operate a Quality Management System which incorporates Product Safety Programme.
we ensure for the highest standards of product safety and quality.
Our aim is to assure the integrity of all raw material procurement and to ensure that all final article comes is in it’s best form.
Meeting our commitment
Quality is the foundation of our company and is fully embedded in our purpose and values.
The management team will show leadership and commitment and bear the responsibility for establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the quality management system in a commitment to satisfy the requirements of the international standards.
We undertake to ensure sufficient resources are made available to achieve this and ensure through communication, engagement, practical example and training that quality is the aim of all members of the organisation.
Through direction and support, each employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the quality management system, their responsibility in contributing to its effectiveness and its direct relevance to the success of the organisation.
Equally every employee is responsible for and will be trained to perform the duties required by their specific role within the organisation.
- Our strategy is to create and develop the customer’s expectations in quality, design and price.
- A well-qualified staff team controls the quality from the sourcing up to the packaging by different ways.
Customer’s satisfaction is highest priority!
From sourcing to the packaging, we follow a guide line to Satisfy our Clients/Customers
At Marjane all employees well known about the guideline and they implement our quality policy in their day to day operations. We are committed to continuous improve our Quality and Standard.
Management System provides a framework for measuring and improving our products and performance.
Moreover, we strive for an optimal product that meets customer expectations. Marjane quality is an ongoing process to ensure that our clients worldwide receive our products on time and free of defects.
Our commitment is never compromised on the safety, compliance, and quality of our products and services. We provide our product at a competitive price which meets the customer’s expectations.
Copyright and confidentiality
All rights belong to Marjane, India.
© 2021, Marjane